The ideally equipped 38 sqm apartment for max. 3 people on the basement floor has all the comfort that a small family needs on vacation. The direct access to the “Freisitz Lounge” also offers the most beautiful views of the Gastein mountains.
The kitchens are technically fully equipped (coffee machines, kettles, dishes, utensils, etc.) and are of top-notch design: glossy, lilac white and Burguesa oak colouring.
The bathrooms in subtle and light gray/white colours leave nothing to be desired.
Living and sleeping rooms show selected materials and furniture, such as boxspring beds, high quality sofa beds and chaises longues for cozy comfort and relaxation. With the ingenious colour scheme, the interior designers concentrate on subtle nuances, in contrast with noble wallpaper elements which keep the imperial history and the “k. & k.” tradition of Bad Gastein alive.
- Very large living room / bedroom with double bed and chair bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with bathtub / shower / WC
- Basic equipment: Bed linens and bath towels; no tea towels;
- SATELLITE TV
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Direct access to the “Freisitz Lounge”
- Free parking in front of the house