The cozy studio apartment with 30 sqm offers 2 people the maximum individual holiday comfort. Located on the 1st floor, the south-facing balcony brings the summer and the sunny side of life that much closer to you on your holiday.
The kitchens are technically fully equipped (coffee machines, kettles, dishes, utensils, etc.) and are of top-notch design: glossy, lilac white and Burguesa oak colouring.
The bathrooms in subtle and light gray/white colours leave nothing to be desired.
Living and sleeping rooms show selected materials and furniture, such as boxspring beds, high quality sofa beds and chaises longues for cozy comfort and relaxation. With the ingenious colour scheme, the interior designers concentrate on subtle nuances, in contrast with noble wallpaper elements which keep the imperial history and the “k. & k.” tradition of Bad Gastein alive.
- Very large living / sleeping room with double bed
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with shower / WC (due to the space constraints, the toilet is located very close to the wall – see room plan above right – and therefore allows little space for comfort)
- To the south-facing balcony
- Basic equipment: Bed linens, bath towels and tea towels
- SATELLITE TV
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Free parking in front of the house