The perfectly designed 32 sqm apartment for max. 3 persons is located on the 1st floor and offers finely matching furnishings and design for the small family. The splendid west facing balcony is just right to end an eventful day in nature by watching the sun set together.
The kitchens are technically fully equipped (coffee machines, kettles, dishes, utensils, etc.) and are of top-notch design: glossy, lilac white and Burguesa oak colouring.
The bathrooms in subtle and light gray/white colours leave nothing to be desired.
Living and sleeping rooms show selected materials and furniture, such as boxspring beds, high quality sofa beds and chaises longues for cozy comfort and relaxation. With the ingenious colour scheme, the interior designers concentrate on subtle nuances, in contrast with noble wallpaper elements which keep the imperial history and the “k. & k.” tradition of Bad Gastein alive.
- Very large living room / bedroom with double bed and chaise longue
- Fully equipped kitchen (without dishwasher!)
- Bathroom with shower / WC
- Large west facing balcony
- Basic equipment: Bed linens and bath towels; no tea towels;
- SATELLITE TV
- WIRELESS INTERNET ACCESS
- Free parking in front of the house